..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 0.9.8!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
gambatee all "nicely done"
i have a question and im not sure this is the right place for it. i downloaded the full installer for pcsx2 0.9.8 and installed it. everything seems to work fine. but when i go to load a game, it crashes. the game is fire pro wrestling returns and its the actual game dvd, not an ISO. not sure what i need to do to get it to work, as it boots up just fine in 0.9.6, which i still have on my laptop. have a toshiba satellite running windows vista, if that helps any. any help in getting the newest version running properly would be greatly appreciated
Try with other games or just booting the bios (no disc) and see if it works first.

And ehr... yeah better start a new thread in the PCSX2 support section:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-General-Discussion
FINALLY
a new awesome release
thanks a lot
tried to some of my games and it works a lot better
thanks again
you guys FTW
works really better
no more lag on street fighter EX 3

great job
(05-06-2011, 12:07 AM)serafinpabon Wrote: [ -> ]i have a question and im not sure this is the right place for it. i downloaded the full installer for pcsx2 0.9.8 and installed it. everything seems to work fine. but when i go to load a game, it crashes. the game is fire pro wrestling returns and its the actual game dvd, not an ISO. not sure what i need to do to get it to work, as it boots up just fine in 0.9.6, which i still have on my laptop. have a toshiba satellite running windows vista, if that helps any. any help in getting the newest version running properly would be greatly appreciated
i think while saving your game state you minimises game window by esc.......save your state while running game without pressing esc just go to file menu and save.Smile
thank you guys for this new release Smile
*wishes health for you so you can keep going on with it * xD
hello well im woundering if i could run ir at full speed with all extra settings enabled @1680x1050 can anybody confirm that?

my spec are
phenom 2 x4 b55 BE 3.2ghz OC@3,6ghz
4gb kingston hyper-x 1600mhz ram
HD6970 2gb gdd5 256bit
This is not a support thread. Make a new one in general discussion
the PCSX2 installer on the download page seems corrupted.
(this link: http://pcsx2.net/files/28278)

i dl-ed it 3 times and always get this message:
"Integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. ... bla bla bla ..."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27