..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 0.9.8!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
most windows games store in "/myuser/My Saved Games" now, and configs are in "My Documents" would you rather have pcsx2 use that method? If you want to sort to different folders.. in regedit find "PCSX2" and change it there

(finding all the crap pc games store is annoying..)
Tested Fatal Frame 1 today. Game freezes at the last boss (Kirie) when you try to aim the camera on her. Tried in software mode since hardware mode does not allow to shoot ghosts properly (camera still does not detect ghosts in hardware mode). Anyone knows any fixes for this issue?
I can actually play The Bouncer with an average of 55 to 60 FPS! It still has that annoying ass noise when you attack though.

This is a huge improvement. Nice job guys.
Thank you for new release.
I can see a lot of speedup on GSdx and lower consume CPU.
There is good idea for "Turbo" mode (F4).

I have some question on below.
1. Another video plugin from previous release (except GSdx) are still working on new release ?
2. Do you have a plan to implement "Patch" feature (for cheat code) ?
3. I tested "Another Century Episode 3 (ACE) Final" but it still have a problem to start 2nd stage after intermission.
The emulator screen was black and text console showed red text error.
This problem is same as PCSX2 v0.9.6, v0.9.7 and r1888.
ACE1 & 2 are working well on PCSX2.
Any idea to fix this ?

--------------------
MB : ASUS P5Q-E
CPU : Intel Core2Quad 9400
RAM : DDR2 800MHz 8GB
VGA : ASUS EAH4670, 512MB
SND : On-board
HDD : 1TB x 4 disks (Intel RAID5 on-board)
(05-08-2011, 12:05 PM)DarkFang Wrote: [ -> ]It still has that annoying ass noise when you attack though.

Try with ZeroSPU2 sound plugin or older versions of SPU2-X.
wooowww!!!!!!!
(05-07-2011, 09:20 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]That is exactly the problem:
On Windows Vista and later, applications are not allowed to write anything to their own directories
when they're installed to the default programs directory.
Well.. using the default programs directory is stupid for several reasons.
Sort of what the people who only have one partition and storing all their data on the desktop do.
Well to me Xenosaga 1 performance is still pretty meh. Still very CPU intensive on cut scenes when there are a lot of 3D character models. AGWS battles are still pretty laggy as well. Game really needs a 4GHz + CPU to perform well.
im just new here and i would to say thanks for the huge changes however i still encounter glitches turning off and on my pc like sometimes the sound speed up or skip, some stages lag and hit effects vanished when i got the almost 100% accurate speed in playing tekken5. i think this was only made for intel users unlike amd users can only use sse2 graphic!

I just noticed ZeroSPU2 is not included in 0.9.8's full installer and binary 7z file for Windows, but the PCSX2_FAQ_0.9.8.pdf said it was included.

PCSX2_FAQ_0.9.8.pdf Wrote:Why is the sound bad?

We made SPU2-X the default plugin, as it has become a very nice
choice by now.
Some games don't work very well with it though (especially some
Squaresoft games). If you have trouble with the plugin, try ZeroSPU2
as well (also included).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27