..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I hate to ask...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...since it's probably annoying potentially repeating the same answer, but I don't have any copies available for me to test myself. with 0.9.8, has there been progress on getting the Snowblind games(BGLaughark Alliance, Champions of Norrath) to run better/correctly? Thanks for any reply!
No I tested yesterday on 9.8 and theres still no improvement. I think it had something to do with snowblind game-engine using mip-mapping which is not implemented in any GS plugin. Hopefully someone will start working on it soon Smile .
Mipmapping is implemented in software mode, but it doesn't help Sad
<-- Sad puppy

Edit: I actually tried playing it on my ps2 not too long ago because I had the urge to play it(champions), but I just couldnt. Pcsx2's pretty graphics ruined my ps2 for me, so I am patiently waiting for it to get fixed. Its currently the only game Ive wanted to play on pcsx2 that hasnt worked.
I was really assuming this was a bad case of mipmapping missing, but it turned out that wasn't it.
So right now I'd guess this to be a PCSX2 problem somehow.
I've investigated a bit before, but couldn't find anything obviously wrong.
If it was mipmapping that is the issue and it is with software mode then why is it the graphics are all garbled even with software mode?
that sounds like a texture decoding issue more than anything D:
willmon22:
That is because it was *not* a mipmap issue. Read again Wink