..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: please help if possible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to run the windows version of PCSX2 on my macbook pro through crossover, and I'm having some difficulties. Everything works great except there is no video. I can hear the music and there is a black screen and the controls work, but no video. I'm using the gsdx-sse2-r4600 and configured it with SDL 1.3 (Null). If I try a higher setting than that I get a GS plugin failed to open, Your computer may have insufficient resources, or incompatible hardware/drivers. Is there a way I can get the ZZ Ogl 0.21.204 to work with it?
Hm, if it's null then it's no video output as expected. I don't think crossover is compatible with pcsx2 though, not with the recent gsdx versions at least
It does pretty much the same thing using SDL 1.3 (software). It shows a fps as well, so I'm thinking it might be possible. It seems to be thought that the direct 3D9 doesn't work with it.
also, if it doesn't work with the gsdx, do u know a way to get an earlier version?
I got the 0.9.7 version to work with the ZeroGS 0.97.1 it works alright so far.