..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Burnout Takedown on pcsx2 0.9.8 settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone help me with the settings for burnout takedown
yes
my specs are
intel i7 920 2.67 ghz
g skill 6gb ram
widows 7 ultimate 64 bit
ati radeon saphire 4870HD 1gb
when i play the game the main men looks fine but wheni start the race the game fps drops to 20 to 35 fps i am using the default settings
PCSX2 settings? plugin settings?
Try some speedhacks (EE/VU cycle ones should help the most).
i run the game with all the speedhack on and to the fullest but still the game lags
Maybe try not going quite so far with the speed hacks.

Also, your CPU clock is kinda low. Can't you overclock it?
i finished god of war 1 and 2, ghost rider , mortal kombat deeption ,blade 2 , midnight club 2 and FF X-2 without lag or any problem with these settings and you say i need to overclock it....... the last i asked you for help for god of war 2 you told me the same thing OVERCLOCK....
is overclock the solution to every problem...or you dont understand the problem
th'at's mainly the solution to most problem, actually.
And I think Rezard is skilled & experienced enough to understand that problem.

If you use speedhacks wisely, some intensive games may become playable. (i.e. GoW2). But it's not true for any game, unfortunately...
Right, it's not the solution to everything. I was mostly inclined to mention it because your particular processor comes at a rather low clock. It could easily handle a modest overclock, and this can even end up more benefially than Speedhacks, without the negative side affects. Smile

maybe this is a pcsx2 emulator problem.............
do you know anybody who has played this game without lag???
Pages: 1 2