..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Ratchet & Clank Up Your Arnsenal Freezing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have 0.9.8 r4600. The game loads just fine, gets good fps, but as soon as I go in to any menu on the start screen it freezes instantly.

I've tried a ***** of combinations with speedhacks, even turning them off completely, and it always does the exact same thing. Other games work fine, but this game just refuses to work

Specs:
AMD 945 PHENOM 3GHz quad core
6gb RAM
Nvidia GTS 460 1GB

Please help.
PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Any kind of errors in the console log window when you get the problem?
This is what it looks like when it freezes.

I've tried many many different combinations of plugins and settings.
Just wanted to say I am using r4657 and just tried the game. I am not crashing where he did.

I don't know if it is the new version that fixes the problem, but even if it is, I cannot tell you where to get it. Sorry.
(05-26-2011, 12:21 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to say I am using r4657 and just tried the game. I am not crashing where he did.

I don't know if it is the new version that fixes the problem, but even if it is, I cannot tell you where to get it. Sorry.

I tried that version and it does the exact same thing with the same errors. Could it be a ***** rip or something?
It could very well be and re-ripping it could not hurt.

Just so you know, I was using EE Timing Hack, Ignore DMAC When Busy, and Simulate VIF1 Read Ahead when I first tried it. It tried loading it up again without the hacks and it still did not freeze. There could be a chance it could be because I have one game on that load screen which is basically a new game.

I have MicroVU rounding to "Chop / Zero" and clamping to "Normal". EE/IOP options are also default... If none of this works for you, try re-ripping.
I tried those settings and it didn't work, I'll re rip it and see if it works out.
Also, here are the plugins I am using:
(05-26-2011, 12:41 AM)bududubdubdubs Wrote: [ -> ]I tried those settings and it didn't work, I'll re rip it and see if it works out.

Try making the ISO with ImgBurn only, just to make sure.
OK I re ripped it and now it at least works, but it has terrible graphical glitches. I'll figure it out.
Pages: 1 2