..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: can;t edit gcdx.ini
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everybody this is my first thread so may be I miss some rules to follow but my problem is that I want to edit gsdx.ini and allow hacks to run ghost rider smoothly earlier I played Devil May Cry 3 with those hacs in awesome Quality and stable 56-60 fps. when I checked ghost raider in compatibility list I found only Intro but when I played last night in 0.9.8 it is off course very well playable except that the fogs are so high that's why I want to hack the fogs visuality. the regular settings saved in C:\my documents\PCSX2 like inis, logs, bios, and memcards. I edited C:\my documents\PCSX2 \inis\ gsdx.ini
and when I run pcsx2 0.9.8 and open gsdx config dialog box there is no effect ( hack is not allowed ).

so guys help me to hack.

Thanks
You can't get the hidden GSdx hacks allowed?

Did you add this on the bottom of the gsdx.ini file (using Notepad):

allowHacks=1
increasing the skipdraw hack might remove the fog layer, i suppose.
(06-01-2011, 05:43 AM)Rezard Wrote: [ -> ]You can't get the hidden GSdx hacks allowed?

Did you add this on the bottom of the gsdx.ini file (using Notepad):

allowHacks=1

Yes I did it but there is no effect may be I edited wrong ini I want to know the exact locations of inis folder for PCSX2 0.9.8 then I should be able to edit gsdx.ini and allow hacks by changing hack allow hacks =0 to 1

thanks
You can always get the 0.9.8 Binary Package and unpack it somewhere like "C:\pcsx2" and then just edit the inis\gsdx.ini that will be created once you configure the gsdx in that package.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...ows-Binary
(06-01-2011, 11:44 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]You can always get the 0.9.8 Binary Package and unpack it somewhere like "C:\pcsx2" and then just edit the inis\gsdx.ini that will be created once you configure the gsdx in that package.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...ows-Binary

thanks buddy I did it and off course I will never forgot your help.