..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Again NetPlay Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all. Need little help with this quest. I try everything but it still work.
The essence of the problem: trying to set up by the threat of an emulator to play online, but I still can not run it. An error on the HDD. Although it is not, but not the salt. May need to play Network Access Disk, but such I have not seen. Anybody can explain in more detail the installation procedure? I would be very grateful for the help. Really want to play on the network in Monster Hunter 2

P.S. And sorry for my English. I know, it is bad, but im just study XD
Have you read the Useful Links of the F.A.Q.?
(06-26-2011, 04:24 AM)Rezard Wrote: [ -> ]Have you read the Useful Links of the F.A.Q.?

BIOS Guides:
Reichfuher's guide to dumping your Playstation 2 BIOS
Memory Card Guides:
Convert GameFAQ saves to PCSX2 memory card with MyMC (new)
How do I play online?
How To Play Online Guide
I read. But all, what i do don't work. Maybe i just do some wrong. Or it may due to the fact that I have a Windows 7 x64
Sorry, no personal experience with it.
Just pointing out the guides, and makin' sure you saw them. Smile
I hope that this site will notice someone who is facing it. And what about the error with Hardware? He says that no HDD, but I like to put MegaDEV9 plugin. Maybe that's the problem?
megadev is not a network plugin but an HDD plugin, you want to look for giga/razi online plugin:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Dev9-plugin
I know that this is not DEV9 Network plug-in, but the problem I have is because of the hard drive. Here is a screen. Help to overcome this
giga/razi plugin don't work. And i don't know why.
razi plugin is outdated unfortunally i tried it and got some kind of plugin falluire when i run pcsx2
Pages: 1 2