..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 has stopped working, Please help!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my pcsx2 keeps crashing in the middle of games, im playing MLB power pros 2008 and it never crashes in the menus but when i get into the game i usually get to play 2 to 3 innings(10 minutes) then it crashes, please help

my specs:
HP Pavilion dv7
intel core i5 m430 @ 2.3 ghz
4 gb ram
nvidia gforce g105m
windows 7
PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? Content of emulog.txt after you get the problem?
first i cant look at the log because it closes the entire program down not just the game, the log gets erased, plugins: gsdx 4600 sse2, spu2-x r4600m, linuz iso cdvd 0.9.0, i dont know what the proper settings are if u wouldnt mind helping me on that
Yes, but after you get the crash you should still have a emulog.txt file in the PCSX2/logs folder (or "documents/pcsx2/log" folder or something...)

Those are barely the plugins you're using, the PCSX2 settings are located under "Config > Emulation Settings" and screenshots are always better to get the different panel settings there. The important plugin settings are video and sound (config > Video/Audio > plugin settings...)
i attached the screenshots
i attached the log and a screenshot of the error when it crashes

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Bug-Repor...008-NTSC-U

According to that bug report seems your crash is because of a leak in PCSX2 or GSdx, doubt there's much you can do about it :/
You could try GSdx software mode and see if you get the same crash.