..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Noob alert (FF-X config)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im using version 0.9.8 and trying to play FF10 but its going too slow, these are my specs:

Toshiba Satellite C655
Windows 7 64 bit
300 GB HD 3 GB memory
Pentium Dual Core T4500 @2.30 GHz
Mobile Intel Express Chipset Family graphics card

Ive tried some configs. ive found in the internet but none have worked for me... Oh and i have the bios and plugins required...
Both your CPU and GPU are weak for PCSX2. Have you tried making sure "native res" in enabled in the graphics plugins settings and tried enabling speedhacks?
please post your plugins config, some screenshots... so that we could help better
(07-02-2011, 04:08 PM)MyDreamName Wrote: [ -> ]Both your CPU and GPU are weak for PCSX2. Have you tried making sure "native res" in enabled in the graphics plugins settings and tried enabling speedhacks?

Yes, i have native res enabled, soo in order to play this emulator i need a monster pc?? because my pc specs are very good, ive read that some people with weaker cpus and gpus have made it work... :/

(07-02-2011, 04:21 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]please post your plugins config, some screenshots... so that we could help better

OK ill post screenshots
Quote:because my pc specs are very good
let's say they were good 3 years ago, but they should be ok for FFX, though...
also activate recommended speedhack, also EE cyclerate to 33% and VU stealing to mild
should get you some performance boost
^ really doubtfull, his bottleneck isn't CPU(at least for FFX) but GMA ~ not really GPU(calling it "GPU" is a shame already) ment for playing gamesTongue. You cannot get full speed on it, and running it putting aside lags will look much worser than on the console+TV. Better not spoil your good memories of this game with pixel attack untill you get some upgrade.>.>
hi all. i'm using the latest emulator and when i play ffx it randomly crashes. can anyone help me
hijacking threads isnt a good way to get support.
create your own one
@miseru99 worth trying Smile even intel GMA should be able to handle native on some game, especialy FFX.
if i remember correctly. few years back, i've tried FFX on C2D T5500 @1.67GHz and intel GMA 950. get quite a playable speed (although not fullspeed) most of the time, and i'm sure the cpu is more limiting in my case.

or TS could try this => http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-con...ow-end-PCs
Pages: 1 2