..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Suikoden IV Taisuke help~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everybody, i'm having a little trouble with Suikoden IV. I'm at the point where you can recruit Taisuke, but when i go all the way in the cave and i try to talk to him, nothing happens, like the speech box doesn't open up. I move to the edge as close as I can to talk to him, but nothing happens. I can clearly see him bathing though, and I need to talk to him so that i can initiate his little quest to get his clothes. Has anyone ever beaten Suikoden IV with 108 SODs on PCSX2? I'm using the newest version 0.9.8
[Image: 21b4vtl.jpg]
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or something, but it won't let me talk to him, and it's really frustrating because he's right there next to the recovery spring that I'm still able to activate, but for some reason, when i press my x button when I'm near him, the speech box doesn't activate. Please help! I'm trying to get 108 SODs T_T Please and thank you!
PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings?
maybe u wanna try w/o hacks and changing the clamp mode to extra too.

Edit: and software mode too >_>
Here are my plugins and settings and such. And thanks for helping out Laugh

[Image: PluginsPic500x438.jpg]
[Image: EmuSet1.jpg]
[Image: EmuSet2.jpg]
[Image: EmuSet3.jpg]
[Image: EmuSet4.jpg]
[Image: EmuSet5.jpg]

@ecchiless: When you say hacks, do you mean the speedhacks? o.o Sorry i'm so newbish. I've just begun using emulators and this is my first.
He means cycler rate and Vu cycle stealing turn them donw especially cyclestealing there. Though I see a typo in the UI there as well.
(07-10-2011, 05:17 AM)dralor Wrote: [ -> ]He means cycler rate and Vu cycle stealing turn them donw especially cyclestealing there. Though I see a typo in the UI there as well.

Okay, i'll see if that works!
Still nothing, the script of him talking to you still doesn't show up :/ i don't know why it's doing it though, the game has been working wonderfully so far. I'm like getting as close as possible to talk to him, normally it would just pop up like your talking to some other character, but it's not letting me now for some reason...
Try without any speedhacks and loading from your latest memcard save (don't use save states when trying if you've been using them).
(07-10-2011, 05:09 AM)coolfox09 Wrote: [ -> ]@ecchiless: When you say hacks, do you mean the speedhacks? o.o Sorry i'm so newbish. I've just begun using emulators and this is my first.

yea i was talking about speed hacks ^^, btw have u already try to play that part in software mode??
Yeah~ I changed to software mode, and i'll try to load from a savepoint, and no speed hacks *crosses fingers* Let's hope this works Laugh
Pages: 1 2