..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Me Noob] Game for PCSX2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey community,
im new here and new with Pcsx2. I installed Pcsx2 0.9.8 and watched a video how to set it up. But now i dont know how to get a game ready.

Yes i know i can download games. But i have Games from my Old Playstation 2 (Playstation 2 stoped working for ~1-2 years) i have already downloaded games and Original Games.

My problem is i want to play Crash TwinSanity. Its a original game and i have the original disk. But now i dont know how to get it work. Tried to pack the datas from the disc with CD Burner XP but when i try to play the game the screen just stands black and on the log i get some red lines. I hope someone can help me how i can play this game because i havent played it for years and really want to play it again Laugh

TY
Legendz
dont download games you can but you shouldnt please delete any downloaded image file
no dont use that unknown program use imgburn here http://www.imgburn.com/
with this you can copy your game into an image which PCSX2 can directly use Smile
Alcohol 120% works well, too. Or you can simply put your disc to the optical drive and use it with Gigahertz plugin.
but Alcohol 120% have some "issues" because he can hack copy protection Sad
well! what are your settings and pc etc.
Quote:i have already downloaded games

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.