..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tales of Legendia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to get Tales of Legendia to work, so far I'm doing pretty well using directd3d 11 software mode, and it's allright after the intro on the boat. but it still slows down a bit like in battles.

so far I've turned on the recommended speedhacks, set EE Cyclerate to 2, and VU stealing to 1.

any other things i can do to improve my speed?
Since you need to use software mode, speedhacks don't really help, you should try frameskip (shift+f4 while playing).
(07-24-2011, 01:24 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Since you need to use software mode, speedhacks don't really help, you should try frameskip (shift+f4 while playing).

Yeah I really wish this game worked better, software mode is so damn slow and GSDX just gives a black screen and then a slide show.

is there any speed hacks or tips for this game to get working correctly? I searched the wiki but it had zero info on this game.
Actually, if you try one of the recent SVN builds Legendia should be working even in hardware mode now (allow 8-bit textures in GSdx also helps a bit more):
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SVN-daily...-by-Orphis
This game is rough, dude.

Look at my specs. It takes everything I got, and I still don't rightfully keep full speed.

Hey, Shadow Lady;&nbsp Didn't you implement a hacky-fix for ToL in a recent SVN?

EDIT: I guess you did. lol. I still gotta get around to checkin' that out. Aside from the graphic errors, the game had played at a good speed on my laptop before (in HW mode). Smile