..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: problems loading last blade 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sup guys , having a problem right here

i have problems loading last blade 2 ! everything is fine until the playstation icon in the loading screen is gone it will freeze pcsx2

i am using all the default plugins and my other games are working good ... just this ntsc-j last blade 2 is giving me a huge headache

this is there error

Loading language translation databases for 'Japanese' [ja_JP]
pcsx2_Main not found -- translation dictionary may be incomplete.
pcsx2_Iconized not found -- translation dictionary may be incomplete.
pcsx2_Tertiary not found -- translation dictionary may be incomplete.
SetLanguage: Requested translation is not implemented yet.
Reserving memory for recompilers...

Loading plugins...
Binding GS : C:\PCSX2 0.9.8\plugins\Please Configure
(pxActionEvent) (LoadSinglePluginEvent) The configured GS plugin file was not found(LoadCorePlugins)

C:\PCSX2 0.9.8\plugins\Please Configure

anyone help would be greatly appreciated thanks !
It looks like you haven't even configured PCSX2 properly for the first time. Delete the inis folder and rerun the first time configuration wizard.
(07-30-2011, 07:53 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like you haven't even configured PCSX2 properly for the first time. Delete the inis folder and rerun the first time configuration wizard.

well i tried with other games like guilty gear or megaman x8 and works perfectly fine with the exact set up

whenever i boot up last blade 2 it makes the emulator freeze and i have to shut it down
Wait..is that even a playstation 2 game....?
(07-30-2011, 08:10 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Wait..is that even a playstation 2 game....?

Might be SLPS-25503?

OP: The code will be on both the spine of the case and the disk itself.
(07-30-2011, 09:12 PM)natt Wrote: [ -> ]Might be SLPS-25503?

OP: The code will be on both the spine of the case and the disk itself.

hi thats correct! the game was original from neo geo but ps2 ported it over and is in japanese .

its a rare game but i am surprise almost nobody plays this. Even more so to find a emulator thread for it
I have this problem as well. The game is listed as playable with 0.9.6, may be we need to use that vesion?
Aside from a "Necro". have you guys tried google?