..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kessen 3 - Help? Possible config issue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to read this. I am currently attempting to play Kessen 3 on the PCSX2 emulator, but having some issues.

I have only played one other game using the emulator, and that was DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3. Ran like a charm! Same configurations.

Upon mounting the image with Daemon Tools and running it from the "File -> Run CD/DVD", I receive errors. I get three green "loadElfFile" lines followed by a spam of "CDVD READ ERROR, sector=11738881". I know this is a dual layer disc, not sure if that has anything to do with it. This was actually included with the download:

"THIS IS A DVD9 AKA DUAL LAYER DVD GAME, If you have a modchip that supports DVD9 media via on the go patching pop it in and play. If not, YOU MUST patch it with Toxic Dual Layer Image Patcher v1.0, which I have provided under the Tools download section of this site. OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT WORK!!!!"
So, if that helps, great! Didn't think it would matter for emulation purposes. (I can't find the tool anyway, lol)

My configuration is as follows:

Graphics: GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14
Sound: SPU2-X 1.1.0
Controllers: LilyPad 0.9.9
Cdvdrom: Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
USB: USBnull Driver 0.5.0
Firewire: FWnull Driver 0.4.0

My F: drive is the one targeted for the loading of images, and that's what Daemon Tools mounts in.

Once again, thanks so much for the help! Happy

/noob
Quote:This was actually included with the download:

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.