..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Graphics glitches in Star Ocean 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried fixing this myself without any luck but whenever I start a battle in SO3 the screen goes purple when using battle skills or sometimes even when just moving around. At the start of battle and at the end the screen is normal and outside of battles but during battles it's purple. I can still see everything but it's really not good looking at all. I am using gsdx sse2 version, I tried native, 2x native, custom resolutions, enabling and disabling the various options in gs plugin config but still no luck. This happens even with speed hacks disabled. All the other settings are default. I even tried downloading the latest beta and using ZeroGS and that fixed it but the speed and quality with that plugin is unacceptable. Here are the screenshots, notice the purple color in battle.
Probably fixed in dx10/11, as I never saw such "purple" screen as far as I remember. Through that doesn't help you with dx9 gpu.