..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Persona 4 0.9.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi, I would like to be able to run Persona 4 properly. I don't really care too much about quality and would like to be able to run without any slow downs.
My specs are as follows
Macbook Pro 2010 13.3
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz; 4096MB DDR3 SDRAM 1066MHz; 256MB Nvidia GeForce GT 320M; 250GB Seagate 5400rpm

So could anyone please tell me the best settings I could have to run this game at full speed?

Thank you for your time.
wrong section since you posted this in windows forums
(08-11-2011, 06:16 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]wrong section since you posted this in windows forums

I'm running bootcamp windows 7 ultimate Smile
woops
Moved back
(08-11-2011, 06:32 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]woops
Moved back

Say hi to 40 reps
(08-11-2011, 06:13 AM)Lenova Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I would like to be able to run Persona 4 properly. I don't really care too much about quality and would like to be able to run without any slow downs.
My specs are as follows
Macbook Pro 2010 13.3
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz; 4096MB DDR3 SDRAM 1066MHz; 256MB Nvidia GeForce GT 320M; 250GB Seagate 5400rpm

So could anyone please tell me the best settings I could have to run this game at full speed?

Thank you for your time.

Use native resolution(or 2x if u dont see any big slow down but nothing more higher), change the clamp modes for EE and VU to none, in the hacks section put EE to 2 and leave VU to 1, any higher value is gonna gave u a false reading in the fps(at least for me changing the VU only make things worst), check the all the others hacks(int, loop etc), and good luck o/
(08-11-2011, 08:00 AM)ecchiless Wrote: [ -> ]Use native resolution(or 2x if u dont see any big slow down but nothing more higher), change the clamp modes for EE and VU to none, in the hacks section put EE to 2 and leave VU to 1, any higher value is gonna gave u a false reading in the fps(at least for me changing the VU only make things worst), check the all the others hacks(int, loop etc), and good luck o/

Should I have texture filtering? Also which one has better quality native or native 2x? I'm pretty sure it's native 2x since it looks the same as custom. And for some reason my texture filtering has 3 check modes? Normal check mark, gray block and just no check at all. Right now it's check marked and runs flawlessly with the settings you gave me but What are the differences between the texture filtering settings, do you know?
You can find those answers in the configuration guide (GSdx > Scaling/Hardware mode subsections):
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...v0-9-7#Gfx
(08-11-2011, 09:03 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]You can find those answers in the configuration guide (GSdx > Scaling/Hardware mode subsections):
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...v0-9-7#Gfx

Okay, so I read the subsection on texture filtering but I don't understand what bilinearly filtering means. :/
I'm just looking for which one would give me the better quality and I'm assuming that the gray one gives me the higher quality since it saids that it's the preferred one? Pardon my inexperience.
2x is always better that native(bigger is better here xD), about the filter in some post i read that when is gray not always is used, only when the game needed, hope this help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6