..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PES 2011 on PCSX2 0.9.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a pc with 1 ghz, 3 gb ram and amd dual core c50...anyone who can bring me the configuration of pluggins to run the game...cause i can run it but slow too slow...almost in slow motion...i dont have this problem with god of wars Wacko...its the only way i can play this game in my pc cause i dont have the minimum requirement to pc version Wacko
Quote:1 ghz amd dual core c50

Assuming this is true... There is really no way in the world you would even be able to run the ultra-low demanding games at full speed even with all the speedhacks enabled. :/
(08-13-2011, 06:38 PM)sanper-1987 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont have this problem with god of wars Wacko..

uau, with that processor you dont have slow downs in God of War? what's the trick?
Quote:its the only way i can play this game in my pc cause i dont have the minimum requirement to pc version

then you're screwed. Emulating it under pcsx2 will require really more power than the pc version .
with these specs you cant even run the PC version at the lowest resolution,let alone the more demanding emulated PS2 version.

you might run the PC version of PES 2007 though.