..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Name change...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible my name can be changed to Xtreme2damax by an administrator? I wasn't able to input this when registering because of the 10 character limit for user names.

Thank You. Smile
I set the limit cause it breaks the forum layout...not sure which name count and up starts breaking it yet.
Yeah seems anything over 10 chars breaks the layout,I'll see if that can be fixed somehow
YES WHEN ITS DONE PLS CHANGE MY NAME TO Cold_KillerSidd
I searched around...didn't find any mention or fix for this.Maybe because most use the new horizontal style of post display.So this limitations stays I'm afraid
Weird, I don't remember this issue when I was using Mybb for my forum software, I used Mybb 1.4.x before making the switch to IPB as well, and this was never an issue for me.. Wacko
I'm new here, I'm sorry but I have several questions posted on the "news" section, could I spare you a few minutes to go have alook and anser me here?
to find it easy access:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2342.html
Do not hijack other threads please.People will answer you without you having to do this,thanks.