..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: kingdom hearts freezing high winds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
pentium dual core 2.3 ghz
4gb ram
windows 7 64 bit
mobile intel 4 series express chip

game freezes for me during cutscene when sora looks out of window also text appears messed up while donald duck is on the ship

all settings are default for pcsx2 0.9.8 r600 running from savestate is it my laptop or iso that are the problem to this freeze?
what are your graphics plugin settings?
thanks for the help these are the settings:
try reloading from memcard instead of using a savestate, and if the error still occurs, please post the emulog.txt
Quote:mobile intel 4 series express chip

thats all anyone needs to know to diagnose this.
(08-16-2011, 08:58 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]thats all anyone needs to know to diagnose this.
lol, not true I got it to work the savestate was the problem, I made a new game and played to tht part using the memcard and it worked

thanks for the help jesalvein

EDIT:

I'm having a new problem Travers town and all the buildings are being displayed glitchy with diagonal lines through them that should be horizontal... does anyone have this problem or is there a fix for it?
Now THAT should be the intel onboard graphics chip Tongue To confirm it, press F9 to go in software mode and see if the glitches are gone there.
Try enabling/disabling "Logarithmic-z" in GSdx.