..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Need Help With Playing Star Wars BattleFront1.iso on PCSX2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I uber-new and need help trying to play star wars battlefront 1 on PCSX2. The problem is that its an .iso file and I cant figure out how to play it. I tried configuring the Linux ISO CDVD plugin and chose the star wars battle front.iso and compressed it but then when I press next it still says "Please select BIOS file" and nothing shows up on the list and it won't let me select the starwarsbattlefront.iso . I've tried converting it to a disk image using ISODisc but I couldnt figure out how to work that either. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? And please try to avoid hate comments Glare
*hate comment*: #$@$%~!

Jokes aside, you simply don't have bios... read this guide to learn how to dump it from your ps2. And you don't really need to use Linuz iso, internal iso loader(CDVD->iso selector) works fine.
Once you dump your bios from ps2, you could also read more about configuring PCSX2 here.
(08-20-2011, 07:06 PM)miseru99 Wrote: [ -> ]*hate comment*: #$@$%~!

Jokes aside, you simply don't have bios... read this guide to learn how to dump it from your ps2. And you don't really need to use Linuz iso, internal iso loader(CDVD->iso selector) works fine.
Once you dump your bios from ps2, you could also read more about configuring PCSX2 here.
Huh so let me get this staight, you CANNOT play .iso files on PCSX2?
since you obviously pirated the game (you don't even know what a disk image is) this thread will be terminated soon.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.