..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Final Fantasy X Kilika Dock Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I searched the forum and found a few posts for this but they were for a previous version of pcsx2 and they kept saying change your clamps or something by going to config > advanced settings but on 0.9.8 i dont see an advanced settings category.

So is there another solution getting past the part right after Yuna does the sending when you arrive at Kilika, it just goes to a black screen plays the "you're sleeping" sound and then starts playing an ocean background soundtrack with a black screen.

Or can someone give me instructions to how to do clamps or w/e on 0.9.8 or redirect me to a post explaining the solution to this through 0.9.8?
Change the clamp modes under "Config > Emulation Settings > EE/IOP/VUs"
Change the clamp settings to extra
Okay it worked so tyvm Shadow but for some reason their speaking slows sometimes, idk if that was suppose to happen or not but its not a big deal atm so i guess i'm good! Laugh
You can turn them back to normal after you passed the crash point for the extra speed.
Doesn't changing the clamp mode make boss characters face backwards?
not changing it makes the bosses face backwards ;p
(09-02-2011, 01:40 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]not changing it makes the bosses face backwards ;p

That would certainly explain why Seymour was backwards....Blink I'll keep that in mind next time.
Thank You very much! i was looking for solutions to this, and i almost gave up on the game... Laugh
How do you change the settings in 0.9.6? Under "Config" there is no "Emulation Settings".
Pages: 1 2