..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [FFX] lulu overdrive lilypad problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've spent the past few days trying to configure lilypad so that my mouse would be recognized as the analogue stick in order to get lulu's overdrive to work. I'm having three major problems:

1- The mouse cursor dissapears and I can't get it to reappear unless I alt+f4 out of pcsx2

2- pcsx2 crashes as soon as I move the mouse when FFX is loaded

3- I was once able to get into a game without it crashing, the mouse worked just like the analogue stick as far as moving Tidus went, but it was not registering during lulu's overdrive.

Any help would be great. I'd also much rather somehow configure the keyboard to work for her overdrive instead of configuring the mouse, if anybody can help me do that instead.
(09-01-2011, 03:20 AM)Cirvantes Wrote: [ -> ]3- I was once able to get into a game without it crashing, the mouse worked just like the analogue stick as far as moving Tidus went, but it was not registering during lulu's overdrive.

If memory serves me correctly, you move Teedos with the left stick and do Lulu's spindrive with the right stick.
Well its the right stick that is set as the mouse, and her overdrive says move the right stick
You could try TwinPad's combo feature.
(09-01-2011, 08:36 AM)Cirvantes Wrote: [ -> ]Well its the right stick that is set as the mouse, and her overdrive says move the right stick

Well you screwed something up, because moving the right stick will NOT move Tidus on the field screen. So if your mouse is moving Tidus, its set as the left stick.
(09-01-2011, 05:21 AM)natt Wrote: [ -> ]If memory serves me correctly, you move Teedos with the left stick and do Lulu's spindrive with the right stick.

(09-01-2011, 08:55 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]You could try TwinPad's combo feature.

Thank you for this, I got the combo to work with the analog stick. One weird thing about it though is that the analog stick doesn't work if I boot CDVD(Full), it only works if I boot CDVD(fast)