..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: help me in config
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys
I'm running pcsx2 ver 0.9.9.4617 svn may 3 2011 and i need your precious expertise in GSDdx configuration .
my laptop [Dell Inspiron 1564] config is shown in below
[Image: attachment-70952d1313198950-capture.jpg]
[Image: attachment-70955d1313199017-capture4.jpg]
and i have 4DDR III RAM installed
i can't get enough fps in the games
( i tried burnout take down and gta liberty city stories DVD which is in ISO format on my hard drive )

what are your full pc specs ? especially CPU/GPU
i5 520 @2.4 -> 2.9. radeon 5450 ddr3 64 bit. the cpu is okayish but pretty hopeless to expect good speed from gpu heavy games.

other setup for the same Dell Inspiron 1564

i3 330 @2.1 radeon 4330. that's even worse.
Play Burnout 3 on an HD 5450? Forget it, brudda.

Edit: IIRC, Burnout 3 has major graphics glitches on hardware mode. The only way to avoid these glitches is using software mode, which is very slow.
(09-08-2011, 10:24 AM)Livy Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: IIRC, Burnout 3 has major graphics glitches on hardware mode. The only way to avoid these glitches is using software mode, which is very slow.

skipdraw can be used i believe.

Actually just checked, this is what generalplot said on his last test

"Post processing blur effect messed with GSdx HW, fixed in SW. Both HW and SW have a black sky. HW has some extra garbage because of the wrongly emulated blur, which can be avoided with skipdraw 3."

thank you all guys for answering
and livy is right the only way to remove the garbage is software mode which is too slow
and anyway thanks again and i gave up on running those kinda of game on my Laptop .
You can just copy the settings from the video I've posted (check description) and use the little trick for the sky as well Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Ymnnr0dGg