..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: working games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We all know ffx doesnt work yet... what are some games that do work?
kingdom hearts I and II, katamari damacy, metal slug

Games that don't work: ATV offroad fury series, burnout series, star wars battlefront

Zedr0n was working on getting a PCSX2 mac wiki up, but seems to be too busy. Look for that in the near future, though.
ffx works if you download a memcard from right after the cutscene that crashes you. I think there are a few spots in the game that does this but you should be able to find saves for all of them.

Just search the forum and there should be quite a few posts. Also saves are not mac/pc only, they work for both so don't think you have to find a mac version of the saves.
Ok so how do you import the save file into the emulator?
right click the pcsx2mac application from your applications folder, click show package contents.
from there its:
Contents>Resources>pcsx2>memcards
make copies of your old mem cards if you want for use with other games you have saves for.
I know there are programs which can add mem card saves to a mem card for windows, but I haven't heard of any for mac (although I have never looked). This eliminates the need for making backups.