..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Multi-Application Processing? (Quesstion)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey forum, was play'n p3 today and my room-mate asked a question which I've been wondering myself... is it possible?

So, is there any way to play the ps2 emulator, (which i have a working controller 4), while doing other stuff in another application on my computer?

Note: I have an hdmi output set-up so i can play the ps2 on my tv while viewing other things on my labtop, however when i click out of the pcsx2 application, it obviously will not respond to any commands.

Basically...
-Is there a way to bind the controller to automatically send commands to pcsx2 w/o ACTUALLY having the application clicked/highlighted/be the current thing you are in?

Thanks
Enable the "Monitor when in background" option from LilyPad controller plugin, and well use lilypad as controller plugin Tongue2

Only problem with this would be the use of hotkeys for PCSX2 like save states or switching to software mode I guess.
(10-07-2011, 06:03 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Enable the "Monitor when in background" option from LilyPad controller plugin, and well use lilypad as controller plugin Tongue2

Only problem with this would be the use of hotkeys for PCSX2 like save states or switching to software mode I guess.

Thanks Laugh
was using SSSpsx but, switching to lilypad was ~ftw~