..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Live Streaming Tips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, just here to ask if you have any tips on how to help my performance with PCSX2 while Live Streaming. I usually run at a full 100% without Live Streaming. However, I currently run at about 60%-100% (More towards 60%) while going Live. I use the program X-Split and have it set to a low 20FPS which seemed to help with my speeds but it just wasn't enough.

AMD Phenom II Black Edition 3.1GHz
Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT PNY
4G DDR2
Windows 7 x32

Any help much appreciated!
Thx for your time.

PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? what do the EE/GS numbers in game window say when you get slowdowns?

Taking in count you get slowdowns only when using the other program we can try to help a bit but you may not get the results you want.
My Plugin Settings are set to the default setting with these plugins.(The Picture)

The EE/GS numbers I'm currently unaware of.

Thanks.
This has been inactive for a few days...thought I would bump it so more people could see it.
(10-12-2011, 03:45 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? what do the EE/GS numbers in game window say when you get slowdowns?