..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Sly Cooper 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just started playing this game back since it kinda lagged on the ps2 last time and never got around to playing it. This may sound a bit weird, but even though the FPS counter says its 60fps, with EE at 50% and GS at 30%, but in the game sometimes it slows down, even when it's at 60fps. Is it a game issue? I'm runnin it off the disc, will be ripping it later.

No speedhacks on at all, default settings throughout. Specs are i5 2500k @ 4.3ghz, 5850, 8gb RAM. Using rev 4866.

Also happens on Guilty Gear XX, where it shows 60fps 100% speed but there's like visible slowdown. That was on dolphin tho so that's another issue Tongue2
DVD drive on pc is different than on ps2, it stops often and need to spin up again, through it usually is seen as short freeze not a slowdown, but I guess it depends on the game and drive. Rip your games for much better gameplay experience and that counts for dolphin too. Not all ripping programs can make a fully working ps2 game copy through. Use imgburn just to be sure, as it's tested with ps2 games and recommended.
Ripped the game, still same result. Then again it always lagged on the PS2, I'm guessing it'd prolly lag the same way.
Oh well, if it lags in ps2 same way, then at least it's get emulated correctly.;O