..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Post your Pcsx2 and playground screenshots/videos here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
EDITED: now you can use the newere pcsx2 builds to post in this thread

Shamelessly taken from Bosit's post Tongue

Important: This thread is for screens / videos of Pcsx2 . For other versions,use the thread in the dedicated forum!

Try not to post the same screenshots others have posted before to keep the topic clean. Please use the sites attach feature, there is no need to outsource your images to a filesharing site such as Imageshack.

Any posts using outsourced images (eg; hosted on another site, not attached here) will be immediately removed, you MUST use the forum attach feature!

This is a screenshots/videos thread, not a thread for general debate, questions or questions to other members, I will not be posting reminders, the offending posts will simply be removed, if you wish to talk to a member, use the PM system.

To take screenshots of the output window only by using ALT+PRINTSCREEN keys,or use zeroGS's inbuilt screen capture function (F8) this makes your shots look nicer and take less space.

To take videos,use the built-in video function of GSdx or an external program like FRAPS.Mention which you used,your speed when not recording and your speed when recording.
Only Youtube videos allowed!.
If you YouTube video is at [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k43fKYc6Qos"]YouTube - PCSX2: Kingdom Hearts[/URL]

Take the k43fKYc6Qos part of your url and put it between [.youtube.] [./.youtube.] BBtags so it looks like (without .'s) [.youtube.]k43fKYc6Qos[./.youtube]. This will cause you video to be 'embedded' into the forum

Please post using this format:

Post the games' name

If possible the AAAA_##### code (look on the box / or on the disc for something similar to SCES 12345).

Post Compatibility:

Playable - You can get from 'new game' to 'end credits'. This is regardless of FPS, it simply means you could with a great deal of patience, complete the game! eg: Slow, but stable!
Ingame - You can get through menus, intro cutscenes / videos, and see ingame graphics, but either due to graphical bugs, crashes, un-resolved errors, you can't play through the entire game.
Menus - You can get into the menus, be it past 3D / video intro, memcard checks etc, but when starting a new game, it will lock up, crash, enter a loop etc.
Intro - The game will show 2D logos, or video, but will not get into menus. This could be one screen, or 20, but won't show much.
Nothing - Exactly what it says, this game crashes before showing any graphics, making any sound etc!

Post some basic info on your machine specs:

* CPU name and Speed
* RAM Amount in MB
* GPU Make and Model

Post your PCSX2 Configuration

* PCSX2 Playground
* PCSX2 core settings
* Plugins used
* Any Specific Options/Settings/Hacks that are needed to run the game
Well, there's lot of FFX videos, but I just wanted to immortalize my fight with the quite boring monster "Jumbo Flambos". The idea, is that during the game I pressed F4 to accelerate things a bit.

System Specs:
CPU: E8400 @ stock speed i.e 3Ghz
GPU: 8800 GT
RAM: 2Gb
Vista Ultimate 32bit

Configuration:
Pcsx2 Playground rev 449
Gsdx 0.1.12 directx9
Peops for sound

Because I was in a hurry (the faster , the better) , I used native resolution, enabled all speed hacks, and DAZ , FTZ options for VU RECS in advanced dialog.

I used FRAPS at 100fps, and then converted video to 25fps.

Ok, so here's the dumbest fight ever in FFX:

Heres some cool shots I've taken:

Laugh
Shadow of the Colossus --- SCES 53326
Playable
This game doesn't detect memory cards. Savestate works fine.
If you choose to play this game @ 60hz(PAL version), you need to select 60hz everytime you start this game before loading your previous savestate or sounds will get out of sync during cutscenes.
Internal resolution of 1920x1080 can be slow at some places(see 2nd and 3th attachment). 1280x720 or smaller is recommended.

CPU: Intel C2D E8400 @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 2048MB
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce 9800 GTX+

PCSX2 version: Playground 449
PCSX2 core settings: EERec, VU0rec, VU1rec and MTGS enabled.
Plugins:
GSdx rev 880 (1.13)
SPU2ghz Playground 1.9.0
SSSPSX PAD Plugin Pressure Mod 1.6.0
EFP Iso CDVD Driver 0.6.0

Speed Hacks:
Disable VU Overflow Checks--OFF---If this is on, game freezes when first colossus dies.
Disable FPU Overflow Checks--OFF---If this is on, an invisible barrier is created near the 5th colossus, making it impossible to continue the game.
Disable Underflow Checks--ON
EE and IOP Sync Hack X2--ON
EE/IOP Sync Hack X3--ON
Timesplitters Future Perfect --- SLUS 21148
Ingame
Just runs really slow and has a few graphical glitches. Weirdly, it runs at around 6-8fps, but you'll get an odd second every now and then where it runs smooth. Some good progress with this game.

Intel Core2Duo E6850 @ 3.0GHz
2GB DDR2 Corsair
GeForce 8800GTS 512MB

PCSX2 version: Playground 467
Plugins:
GSdx rev 880 (1.13)
ZeroSPU2 0.4.6
XPad 0.1.0
LinuzAppz Iso CDVD 0.7.0

Flush to Zero - On
Denormals are Zero - On
Disable Underflow Checks - On
EE Sync Hack (x2) - On

[attachment=12136] [attachment=12137]
CPU: Intel C2D E4600 @ 3.0GHz
RAM: 2048MB
GPU: HD3600 (512MB)

PCSX2 version: Playground 440-471
Plugins:
GSdx rev 880 (1.13)
ZeroSPU2 0.45
Lily Pad 0.94
Iso CDVD Driver 0.6.0

Speed Hacks:
Disable VU Overflow Checks--OFF---If this is on, sometimes game freeze
Disable FPU Overflow Checks--OFF---If this is on, sometimes game freeze
Disable Underflow Checks--ON
EE and IOP Sync Hack X2--ON
EE/IOP Sync Hack X3--OFF

Final Fantasy XII, The first two picture were taken while I was using my old Geforce 8400GS (512MB) but the last one was take it using my brand new HD3600 (Now I can use a high resolution)

Status: The game is fully playable, I complete the game from beginning until the end using Playground versions Smile
Emulador: Pcsx2 PlayGround 1.0.0395
Gfx: GSdx 872m SSE 4 0.1.12
Sound: ZeroSPU2 0.4.6 with Real Time Mode on
Input: LilyPad 0.9.4 to emulate the guitar (through I used the keyboard to play)
CPU: EE Rec, VU0, VU1 and MTGS on
Speed Hacks: disable underflow checks, disable extra vu and fpu flags

Pc Specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3ghz
2gb ram kingstom 667 @ dual channel
Geforce 9600 GT

Rock Band. Fully playable, just some glitches on main menu (text missing).

People,keep it on PM will you? Shots/videos only thread here! Posts will soon be deleted

Edit by Krakatos: As bosit said, sorry but deleted XD
thanks so much for this program it's much better then pcsx2 0.9.4

there is 1 screenshot from 0.9.4 and 1 from playground

sorry if you cant see the images i am newbie on forums
Soulcalibur 3 German
PARTIALY WORKING

CPU: Intel C2Q E9550 @ 3.4GHz
RAM: 2048MB@1066mhz
GPU: 9600GT (512MB)

PCSX2 version: Playground 1.0.0395
Plugins:
GSdx rev 882 (1.13)
SPU2ghz Playground 1.9.0
SSSPSX Pad Plugin Pressure Mod 1.7.0
Iso CDVD Driver 0.6.0

Speed Hacks:
all Disabled
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6