..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 0.9.8 RUN FAST FOR KAMEN RIDER CLIMAX HEROES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to make my pcsx2 0.9.8 run fast for playing kamen rider climax heroes

MY COMPUTER :

Second Generation Intel Powered
Intel® Atom™

CPU N270 @1.60GHz
1.60GHz, 0.99 GB of RAM

Windows XP SP3

Plz HELP ME

:blush::huh::huh::unsure::unsure::D:D:D[/size][/font]:blush::blush:
Quote:Minumum:NO
C2D at 3.0 Ghz and gddr2 equivalent Video card
Recommended:NO
i5 or i7 at 3.2Ghz and gddr5 equivalent video card
Maximum:NO
i7 Extreme series unlocked by 5Ghz and gddr5 OC edition video card or Nvidia GTX-Ti Equivalent.

All netbooks are outside pcsx2 minimum requirements....not even MW3.
get a new desktop or play at your PS2 console instead.
See you have a weak CPU and matbe GPU. Atom processors are not meant for gaming. Sorry Huh

Also, its 1.60 Ghz which is utter slow. Minimumm of 2.8-3.0Ghz is required to play games at fullspeed. Smile Buy a new PC for gaming at you will have it Tongue2

Change the power plan to High Performance. Try Speedhacks/frameskip etc. Run the Game in Native Resolution. Alter between Allow 8-bit Texture

Thats all your CPU and GPU can provide. Unsure
ooo...i see

look like i have to buy new laptop....thx
don't get the laptop get a desktop instead besides some models are hybrid and the tower casing become smaller and ever has the advantage on easy to carry now around 3kgs compare to apple ][ and the 386 era has a weight more than 5kgs.
Get a Desktop PC with Intel I7 processor with atleast greater than or equal to 2.8GHz.
ooo.... can i upgrade it
1.6 GHz to 3.0 GHz
No. Atom processor can't go higher than 1.6 or 1.7Ghz as in your case. Atom is not made for gaming. Sad
is there a plugin that can use for my computer????
No, as said in all those posts above your PC will not be able to run PS2 games at acceptable speeds with PCSX2, regardless of plugins and settings used.