..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFX Fps...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Um hello... well, I got FFX Pal and I'm trying to play it on my pc, the FPS while in-game is usually 30-35, sometimes on little rooms or while in the main menu it will jump to 50... I don't know if it's my pc or what? ._.

Sistema operativo : Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Versión: 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Compilación 7601
Modelo del sistema: Compaq Presario CQ50 Notebook PC
Tipo de sistema: Equipo basado en X86
Procesador: AMD Athlon Dual-Core QL-60, 1900 Mhz, 2 procesadores principales, 2 procesadores lógicos
Memoria física instalada (RAM): 2,00 GB
Memoria física total: 1,75 GB
Memoria física disponible: 841 MB
Memoria virtual total: 3,50 GB
Memoria virtual disponible: 2,00 GB
Espacio de archivo de paginación: 1,75 GB

Plz, any help will make me happy... (Sorry about the specs being on spanish :/ )
Thanks Smile
Quote:Minumum:NO
C2D at 3.0 Ghz and gddr2 equivalent Video card
Recommended:NO
i5 or i7 at 3.2Ghz and gddr5 equivalent video card
Maximum:NO
i7 Extreme series unlocked by 5Ghz and gddr5 OC edition video card or Nvidia GTX-Ti OC edition and excess of 256-bit bandwidth

there is no way to improve your FPS since your laptop is near-outside the minimun system requirements...don't expect magic tricks on that there is no cure on that.
get a very strong laptop
Waaa T.T

ok... thanks
Are you sure that it it 1900Mhz ONLY? Its low for pcsx2. real low Sad
thats typical of the QL series mobile processors.
don't know the GPU, wanna fill in that info? (btw, 60 is POSSIBLE but it's rather unlikely if the gpu is bad)
You try speedhacks?
(11-21-2011, 10:00 PM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]don't know the GPU, wanna fill in that info? (btw, 60 is POSSIBLE but it's rather unlikely if the gpu is bad)

A quick google produces this

Which corresponds with what the OP has said, and says the laptop has a GeForce 8200M graphics card which shares memory with the laptop itself.
(11-22-2011, 12:31 PM)iviv Wrote: [ -> ]A quick google produces this

not that I disagree with your methods, or are intending to argue, but my PC if you searched it says C2Q 2.4, which isn't accurate. laptops, on the other hand, are 99% accurate.

I would advise using speedhacks, you CPU is about the same as mine and I have to use a few hacks to make it 60