..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help Spec for playing Kingdom Hearts 2 !!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys im new here please to meet you all i have bunch of question first of all i want to play Kingdom hearts 2 in my PC this is my Computer Spec

[attachment=30461]

and this is my VGA [attachment=30462]

can i play it like 60-50 FPS speed?

my PCSX2 version is 0.98 the new one please help me!!!
No, your cpu speed is to slow
Sorry! Nothing can be done. Your PC is too slow to run pcsx2. 1.8Ghz is too low. This game needs around 2.8Ghz to 3 Ghz(reccomended). and a graphics card of ATI 4xxx to 5xxx series OR Nvidia GTX ones. (reccomended)
hmmm can i do something about the processor is there any option to increase it??

sooo my VGA isnt good enough?
Increase what? CPU Clock.. Then Overclock your CPU. But your processor is not likely to overclock greater than 2.1 Ghz.

See PCSX2 needs a good graphics card. It needs to do a lot of things and needs the graphics card to be powerful. Your Card is OK. See the GS/EE% when you get slowdown.

If GS is higher(greater than 50%) then Graphics card is also a cause of slowdown.

See and Try these
  • Change the Round mode to Nearest and Clamp Mode to None in Both EE and VU's section.
  • Use Speedhacks : All the Reccomended ones and EE Cyclerate to 2 and VU Cycle Stealing to 1
  • Use Native Resolution
  • Try Allow 8-bit Texture
  • Change Windows Power Plan to High Performance : Important
yeah i want to overclock but that will be too risky for my chip i will try to config it thank you recorder you help a lot. anyway can you told me about your setting and what PCSX2 you use?
uhh can you tell me how to change my window power plan????
PCSX2 0.9.9 : here : PCSX2 SVN

Its the latest version of Emulator (SVN). But it allows you to use 3'rd core. So i prefer it. Smile

My settings depend on the game. Some games are incompatible with some settings. Or if some game is highly demanding then I use frameskip/speedhacks etc. Tongue2

Go to the Start menu and click Control Panel.

Click Performance and Maintenance button(Control Panel Category view). If you are in Classic view of Control Panel, ignore this step.

Goto Power Options
WOW Thank you recorder i can play KH2 60-50-40FPS thank you so much can i download version 0.99 as well can i can i?
uhhh wow too many revision what the best revision should i download it recorder??
Doesn't matter for this game. The latest one should be fine. or use your pcsx2 0.9.8 r4600. It will be fine. Smile
Quote:Score:0 of 4

Minumum Req. :FAILED
C2D or AMD x2~ at 3.0 Ghz and gddr2 equivalent Video card(Except 64-bit bandwidth video card)
Recommended Req. :FAILED
For i5 or i7 at 3.2Ghz(Except P4,PDC,C2D,C2Q,i3),For AMD x2~ at 4.0Ghz and gddr5 equivalent video card
Maximum Req. :FAILED
i7 Extreme series unlocked by 5Ghz and gddr5~ Super-OC edition video card or Nvidia GTX-Ti Super-OC edition and excess of 256-bit bandwidth
Priority Req. :FAILED
*If your desktop/laptop's has a C2D,Core-i BUT it's video card is a Intel-GMA,Gxx express chipset,Sandy Bridge's intergrated video card or other built-ined
VGA that takes priority of a failure system requirement.
**If your desktop/laptop's video card is gddr2,gddr3,gddr5 or other best video card BUT it's CPU is a Dual/quad-core less than 2.66Ghz, a
Pentium 3,4 or AMD without X,athlon 64,Turion,Celpron,486,586,Intel-Atom,Intel-Centrino,Intel-Celeron,Intel-Core-Solo,ALL types of Netbook or other single-core
CPU that takes priority of a failure system requirement..

KH2 is a "Medium-High" demanding game emulation structure you NEED to pass at least the recommended status unfortunately your comp specs is too far to pass the recommended requirement sorry there is no best configuration to cure on this.
i think getting a new PC or your stuck on your actual ps2 or your stuck on low FPS.
Pages: 1 2