..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: geforce gtx 430
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was using some onboard card and have switch to this video card and would like a suggestion on witch gs plugin to use! plz advise on sound skipping if i am using the right plugin gsdx ee3 i believe is how its currently set up!
Sound Skipping? The Sound and GS are entirely different and emulated by different plugins.

You should use GSDX and the SSE version: the one your processor supports. For eg. my pc supports SSE4.1 so i use GSDX SSE41.

what advice do you want?
If you don't mind please post your PC specifications, the games you are trying to play & the version of PCSX2 you are using.
pentium dual core e5700 3.o ghz and 2.99 ghz
evga geforce gtx 430
4gb ram
windows 7 ultimate X64
arc the lad twighlight
final fantasy x
is it running slow or what?
yeah and have done everything i can think of to speed it up at points its so slow it just growls
Please post pictures of your PCSX2 settings.
Specifically, your video plugin settings, emulation settings and anything else you've changed from default.
how do i do that in windows 7
Several ways:
  • Some PCSX2 windows have a little botton on the bottom corner that save an image of it.
  • You can copy the selected windw with Alt+PrintScreen, then paste it into Paint.
  • Or just use the Snipping Tool application included with Windows 7.