..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Burnout 3 Crazy Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is crazy, Purple windows, too much pixels and it says Sony computer entertainment with big letters!

My computer:
AMD FX-6100
Sapphirre Radeon Hd 6770
8GB of Memory
700watt Power supply

Check these out:
[attachment=30846]
[attachment=30843]
[attachment=30844]
[attachment=30845]

Can some1 help me???
Although I had Burnout but the Sony computer Entertainment is of the Bios Logo. (So what is it doing here)

Try using the SVN : PCSX2 SVN
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
Moved out of bug reports.
Yeah sorry.

I using now the SVN what Recoder says : PCSX2 0.9.9.5037

Gsdx 5076 (MSVC 16:00, SSSE3) 0.1.16 : Settings Direct3d11,Native, Normal Settings, no hacks.

All default

Now i used the SVN, it looked like this:
But it was very slow(music was slow,low fps(30 fps))

[attachment=30847]
[attachment=30848]
[attachment=30849]

On the menu its 60 fps and normal.

Yeah the speed you get is pretty much normal, your CPU sucks for PCSX2 Tongue Try enabling all speed hacks which have [recommended] besides them and also enable the MTVU speed hack
C'mon Is my CPU bad.
*****, the lastest processor of amd and you said it sucks.

Anyways the speed is awesome now.
But still Purple windows and skies.
Sorry dude, if you haven't heard (a bit hard because it's all over the internet) the latest Bulldozer series from AMD were very very crappy. Here are some benchmarks:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-CPU-Bench...d-on-FFX-2
The FX series gets beaten by the older AMD Phenom II X2 555 series, so yeah it sucks Tongue
the Purple tint on the windows is a GSDX SSE2 vs Radeon issue, SSSE3 is likely affected as well as it uses SSE2 in these cases, use GSDX SSE4 instead.

notedly, your cpu doesn't support SSSE3 - theres conflicting data on the ssse3 support
If this is bulldozer he should even have avx.
you don't use any 256bit instructions in avx?, BD only reproducibly has gains with 128bit instructions.
Pages: 1 2