..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tenchu Fatal Shadow Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I play other games without problems or even graphic errors. But for some unknown reason, this game has 'black field on mid-view'. I even played this games in my other desktop pc.
[Image: g1.png]
[Image: g2.png]
I ever tried with pcsx2 default setting but still the same (except slower gaming speed)
My laptop spec
Intel Centrino Duo / Core 2 1.66GHz per cpu
Intel Chipset 945 (Intel GMA950)
Ram 1GB
Windows 7 ultimate 32bit

My desktop spec
AMD Sempron 140 2.8GHz
ATI Radeon HD 4350
Ram 2GB
Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit

PCSX2 setting
For laptop GS: GSdx 4600 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.16 [gsdx-ssse3-r4600 with Direct3d9 (hardware), Interlacing: Weave tff (saw-tooth), custom resolution: 400x400
Set Speedhacks enable with EE Cyclerate to 2, VU Cycle Stealing to 1, check all other hacks and microVU hacks too.

For desktop GS: GSdx 4600 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.16 [gsdx-sse2-r4600] with Direct3d10 (hardware), Inetrlacing: Weave bff (saw-tooth), custom resolution: from 400x400 to 720x720
Set Speedhacks enable with EE Cyclerate to 2, VU Cycle Stealing to 1, check all other hacks and microUV hack too.
try disabling speedhacks and setting internal res to native.
if that doesn't do the trick, enable software mode (F9 key)
it works but very2 slow. do u have any choice making it fast?
yes. Get a decent PC
no need decent pc. just try to enable speedhack and now improve speed. but i wonder why using hardware will show black field?
that's a side effect of speedhacks and/or a glitch in hardware mode

That's why you need a decent PC if you want to play the game without those kind of glitches
Is this better than Tenchu the wrath of heaven?