..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Persona 3 Fes 0.9.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been looking to play this on my comp and I have looked a couple other forums for this and some videos to help me since I'm almost a total nub at this. I got it to the point where I can mantain it at 59.00fps~62.00fps with about 10% EE 0%Gs and 0% Ui throughout the opening (goes down to like 10~20fps during the menu and about 8~12 EE, around 35 Gs and 0 or 1 UiSad) new game creation, and first cutscene, but when the first person starts talking it goes down to like 20~40 fps which makes it really low voiced and wierd. My question is how do I do I adjust my settings to make it run as smoothly as possible? My specs are Pentium® Dual core, [email protected] Ghz, 3.50 GB of RAM with Nvidia GeForce 8400 Gs. If any more info about my comp is needed I'll try and look and provide. My emulation settings are basically on default except I presetted it to 2, enabled mvu block hack in speedhacks, and even though I'm not using superVU compiler I still enabled VU clip flag hack. My bios is a 2004 model apparently, and plugins are GSdx 4600 (MSVC 15.00, SSE3) 0.1.16 [gsdx-ssse3-r4600], SSSPSX PAD Pressure Mod 1.7.1 [PadSSPSx], SPU-X r4600m 1.4.0 [spu2-x-r4600], cdvdGigaherz (r4510) 0.8.0 [cdvdGigaherz], USBnull Driver 0.7.0 [USBnull], FWnull Driver 0.7.0 [FWnull], and DEV9null Driver 0.5.0 [DEV9null]. Soz if I put useless info or not enough. Any help plox? Tongue Also running Windows XP if anyone needed to know.
If not done yet, make an iso from your dvd using imgburn and use internal iso loader
You may have trouble.

My old Q6600 @ 3.3GHZ and GTX8800 GT had slowdown. As it did with my 470. With my new processor, no slow-down though.

Sadly, your rig is not enough to get full speed.
(01-21-2012, 11:11 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]If not done yet, make an iso from your dvd using imgburn and use internal iso loader

Yeah I've been playing it from an iso.
(01-21-2012, 04:58 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: [ -> ]You may have trouble.

My old Q6600 @ 3.3GHZ and GTX8800 GT had slowdown. As it did with my 470. With my new processor, no slow-down though.

Sadly, your rig is not enough to get full speed.

Aw really? I've seen some people around my comp specs play it at a moderate speed but I guess that was just the video recorder. so this is the fastest it can go? Then I might as well get the new tv fast to play it on my ps3 D:
if your PS3 si backwards compatible, why not ?
your PS2 will play it perfectly, anyways Tongue2
Yeah, it just won't look nearly as good as on PCSX2.

And moderate speed isn't good really. 30FPS on a PS2 game is quite literally half-speed...everything takes twice as long to do. I managed to beat it on my old system, but by the final battles I was having like 30FPS in some scenes...and my rig was more powerful than your sby quite abit.

And yes, video capture outputs 100% speed, regardless, so it doesn't show real performance.