..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Rumble Racing Settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello forum,

I have the ISO of the Rumble Racing game and I'm try to play it with 2 players on PCSX2 (version: 0.9.8) but the FPS are horrible (15-20).
My laptop is a brand new ASUS n55sf:
-Intel® Core™ i7 2670QM
-DDR3 1333 MHz SDRAM
-NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 555M 2GB DDR3

I have tried to make some changes in the configs but nothing work so I put them to default. I would be very grateful if anyone could help me with the configs... I honestly don't understand much of this emulator... =P

Also what version of the bios do you advise for me?

A fellow gamer.
(01-30-2012, 03:16 PM)ilucado Wrote: [ -> ]Also what version of the bios do you advise for me?

what is your PS2's model number you have?

Any BIOS Version from your own ps2. Smile

Laptops are not quite good for gaming especially for PCSX2. Whats the EE/GS% when you get slowdown.

Anyways, try using this config :-
  • Change the Windows PowerPlan to High Performance
  • Try using the preset
  • use Native Resolution
(01-30-2012, 03:34 PM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]what is your PS2's model number you have?

I have the v 2.0 Euro or the 2.0 USA =)
(01-30-2012, 03:36 PM)recoder Wrote: [ -> ]Any BIOS Version from your own ps2. Smile

Laptops are not quite good for gaming especially for PCSX2. Whats the EE/GS% when you get slowdown.

Anyways, try using this config :-
  • Change the Windows PowerPlan to High Performance
  • Try using the preset
  • use Native Resolution

Wo/ Speedhack I got 40fps in single player and when I could get far from the computer-cars I had 60fps w/47~70 EE and 17~30 GS

Would you like to see how it responds with VU-2~3?

EDIT: With VU-2 I got 45~55 fps almost all the time and 77~80EE and 17~20 GS, I also put the sound in the worst and Wo/ Sinc.. Don't really care about the background music =P

EDIT2: With 2 player I still get 27-30 fps and 70~80EE and 40~50GS.. =/
2 player mode is demanding. Tongue2
I know but I love championship co-op in this game! =P
Either you get a good desktop pc, either you keep playing it on your ps2 if you really want to play in 2 players mode.
Unfortunately, there is no "miracle answer"
(01-30-2012, 05:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]Either you get a good desktop pc, either you keep playing it on your ps2 if you really want to play in 2 players mode.
Unfortunately, there is no "miracle answer"

damn.. I was hoping for one! =P

OK then.. thank you guys! Wink you can CLOSE this Thread!
Hey guys I know that ps4 is already out and other consoles however I wanna know whish setting I must use to run rumble racing--god of war 1 and 2 and my spec are:
dual core 3.0ghz
2gb ram ddr3
amd radeon hd 5450 msi 1024 mb thanks in advance
Pages: 1 2