..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: KH2 Sound lag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have KH2 running at a steady 60 fps, but the sound always seems to lag a good .5-1 second behind the video, are there any changes to settings that could fix this?
use Async on the SPU-X settings otherwise use Peops SPU
no, just reduce the latency slider down to around 80 instead of the default 150
I don't think the mac version has those options.

That problem happened to me before with the same game I used to have a bad sound lag but it's not as bad anymore (maybe just a fraction of a second behind). Uncheck all the boxes in your sound plugin config settings (even the recommended ones). Do you have Mac OS X Lion (10.7)? When I upgraded to Lion, this problem went away for me.
Thanks for the input, disabled all the boxes in the sound plugin, its still maybe a good second behind the video, I'm using snow leopard, I don't have access to lion at the moment, is there anything else I can try?
(02-18-2012, 09:55 PM)flurgle Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the mac version has those options.

That problem happened to me before with the same game I used to have a bad sound lag but it's not as bad anymore (maybe just a fraction of a second behind). Uncheck all the boxes in your sound plugin config settings (even the recommended ones). Do you have Mac OS X Lion (10.7)? When I upgraded to Lion, this problem went away for me.

bugger, i missed the mac support in the nav bar
Yeah, you'd have to upgrade to lion to get improved sound latency, or just bootcamp your mac and get the windows version of pcsx2 installed.