..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Spartan: Total Warrior Random freeze with audio still playing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game display freezes.While the audio carries on? "Software mode"

Any ideas on how to prevent this.The problem ONLY happens with
"Spartan: Total warrior"

Here's a image below of my fps,EE,GS ect.

Click here

-MozzaGamer

Oh, i just buy the game and thought just NTSC have this issue but even Pal have this tooSad
Disable SLi?
Also i see your using an i7... point more threads to render the software and you will get greater performance.
I use a 4.6ghz i5 2500k and in software i can run GT4 60fps with 3 render threads, just a tip Wink
i use i3 gtx275 and i think this cant be fix till release some new svn! You can try to use this trick: quick save all the time to pass random crash. I use it, and with 007 EoN too (a lot more crash than this game)Smile
(02-21-2012, 06:56 AM)mike655 Wrote: [ -> ]Disable SLi?
Also i see your using an i7... point more threads to render the software and you will get greater performance.
I use a 4.6ghz i5 2500k and in software i can run GT4 60fps with 3 render threads, just a tip Wink

I was using 3 render threads,

I'll go ahead and try 4 threads see if the issue still happen's.

I don't think having SLI enabled.Is causing the issue.

I've tried all of the grand theft auto games on PCSX2 ran them in 1080p no errors.

EDIT: using 4 threads, still random freeze.

-MozzaGamer
Is there a fix for this?

Sad to see a good game fully playable

Have one error and there's no fix. ._.

-MozzaGamer
(02-22-2012, 12:49 AM)MozzaGamer Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a fix for this?

Sad to see a good game fully playable

Have one error and there's no fix. ._.

-MozzaGamer
You repair the error, how?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.