..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Tomb Raider -The Angel Of Darkness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
@Refraction
Okay ive tracked the bug down to r4799 (Working in r4798)
Hope this helps get it working again Smile
Weird then. The EE rec should be fine ><
Unless he created bugs the same time he fixed 3 and simplified ;p

infact i wouldnt be suprised if the CONST stuff was screwed up because he removed any handling of it.
The error introduced in r4798 was fixed in r4801
But i found the current bug where the game only plays the intro then freezes
Okay lots of Downloads and testing later i can say it works(in game) up too r4820 but does not work with r4822 (only plays intro) r4821 is not available for download but has a pretty long update log

I was about to say, there is a possability that the bug in 4798 was fixed a few revisions later as hed spotted there were a couple of bugs. Ugh gif rewrite, we will have a look

Can you check one after r4831 just to make sure? again that had bug fixes.
It also may need an MTGS flush occasionally, just like 2 other titles I've found. But those were homebrew loaders and buggy to begin with.

Code:
void gsPostVsyncStart()
{
    //gifUnit.FlushToMTGS(); // fix homebrew loaders with newGif
    CSRreg.SwapField();
    GetMTGS().PostVsyncStart();
}
well that makes sense, the frame has to be ready in the GS before it can go on the screen, if its waiting in the ring buffer its no good ;p
Thing is, this shouldn't be needed by proper game code Tongue2
(Or somesuch, sudo has the details Tongue2)
Well in an ideal world, the frame has finished and the mtgs has flushed everything out to the GS already Tongue
(02-28-2012, 11:22 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]I was about to say, there is a possability that the bug in 4798 was fixed a few revisions later as hed spotted there were a couple of bugs. Ugh gif rewrite, we will have a look

Can you check one after r4831 just to make sure? again that had bug fixes.
Tried r4832 same problem
Same with r4869 +

Pages: 1 2 3