..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Two consistent graphics issues - .Hack G.U Vol 1 & Rogue Galaxy [NTSC-U]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1st is an issue i dont know how to quite explain tends to double up things. Using Direct X 10 11 or 9 still shows the issue on hardware.(On software it pretty much distorts and pixelates the graphics on these games especially) Note: My specs should NOT be an issue. I can run anything out on the market on High and/or ultra. The issue actually went away (because theirs a similar issue on the edge of vegetation and on chest in rogue galaxy) and then came back when i was fixing an entirely different issue. Another issue that i've seen in 2 or 3 games is the flashback screen. It like checkers it though it's a different graphic glitch in suikoden 3 it's about the same sides from it being on the TOP of the screen instead.

Eitherway tried searching topics coudnt find these especially saw the issue for suikoden 3 on a different forum entirely but coudnt find it again. Ik you guys are strict with post lmao. So if you can look at these screens and say oh this is that and this i'd apperciate it. Thanks in advance.

Edit: If neccessary and in recommended format.
# PCSX2 version: Current: 0.9.9.5105 (svn) Got an update from pcsx2 Wiki - fixed a lot of other known issues. (Not sure if it's beta or what mind you) also same issue on both accounts with v0.9.8
# CPU options: EErec On Adv: Chop/Zero & Normal, VUrec0 and VUrec1 On Adv: Chop/Zero & Normal, MTGS (Not sure here)
# Plugins used: GSdx 0.1.16 (hardware and software, dx11), Lilypad 0.11.0, spu2-X 2.0.0 1.9.0 or ZeroSPU 0.46
# Description: As above and screens. Graphical issues with glow and special effects most likely.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Ho...RE-posting
Read this first and edit your post.
Requested edit - made.
The .hack 'glow' issue should not be there in both software mode and hardware mode if you check 'native'. Can you post screenshots of it with the above settings used?
Also post your PC specs. The 'market' cannot be compared to PS2 emulation and we don't want them for speed, we want them for some possible incompatibility/brand specific bug.
As stated perhaps not clearly enough. It ISNT there in software but screws the graphics tested Native same as switching to software. Following screen added. Both for lack of a better term 'pixelated' gfx.

..and
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 CPU 540 @ 3.07GHz
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
So if there IS some known compatiability issue...

Edit:
Lol im an open book dont misunderstand. I just want to fix this and i admit to being new to this whole thing.
That's normal, it is the original PS2 resolution and how it looks on the PS2, which is not a bug.
Jesus christ really now? I thought I remembered it looking.. better somehow checking youtube vids for G.U also made it look 'better'. Guess I need to deal huh? Thanks for not being a douche when it comes down to it.
Well + rep anyway.
Yeah it's one of those games that looks A LOT better when using upscaling so the native res looks like utter crap after you've seen it at 2 or 3 times the original resolution. Now about the second issue of Suikoden 3 and Rogue Galaxy, did you try using software mode and see if it's still there?
Edit: Actually since im double guessing myself i'll make sure in a bit. If software/native doesnt fix it ill also get you the suikoden 3 error screen if i can.
Did you try the skipdraw hacks yet? Consult the guide to find out how.
Pages: 1 2