..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Shadow Hearts 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
# Playground version: Playground rev. 508
# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
# Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.13, PP spu2ghz 1.9.0 or zerospu 0.46
# Description: The background turned brown during Judgment Ring

I didn't attach the save as this happen on the first battle, which did not take very long from the starting point of the game.

[Image: 49170867wk4.th.jpg]
Thanks for reporting,this has been a known issue for quite some time Smile
hi
i have strange problem....in the game or in battle when i want to press the button or move the directional pad or keyboard there is some delay when i press the button until the action of this button is work.. this is realy bad when the judgment ring is come and i miss the ring all the time because of that delayWacko

i make the speed hack and everything else to normal but this delay is not go away..

sorry fo the bad englishBiggrin

i use the svn r3008
This is not a support forum and what you report is not a bug. You don't get full speed so you have that delay.
(05-17-2010, 12:18 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]This is not a support forum and what you report is not a bug. You don't get full speed so you have that delay.

hi
i do not understand what you mean about a speed...Unsure

without a speedhack and the other thing i have a full 60fps and i have this delay too in other games even with lower fps 50 .55 i have not this delay only in this game even with a full speed i have that damn delaySad

i do not know why????
Make a new thread about it, this is a bug report thread for Shadow Hearts 3.
Well thats correct not only shadow hearts series but many more games have similar delay even on good PC specs.I believe its something with lilypad plugin most likely. Whatever i got something that hapens only with shadow hearts games to be more specific with SH2 and SH3.When i try to save with the normal gamesave function sometimes i get a msg that says i dont have a memory card. After few atempts it finds it and saves.I am not sure is it a bug or something in my config setings but felt like reporting it.Its not bigie because it does no dmg just annoying Smile
Without any kind of PCSX2 version, plugins used, settings used, game region etc your report is utterly useless.
That's probably using save states but it's not an error for this game only, the devs know about that one but as you said just keep trying and it should work. I got one game however that sometimes required me to restart the emu completely for it to see the memcard again... now that one was annoying Tongue
(08-19-2010, 09:38 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]That's probably using save states but it's not an error for this game only, the devs know about that one but as you said just keep trying and it should work. I got one game however that sometimes required me to restart the emu completely for it to see the memcard again... now that one was annoying Tongue

I know that when that happens to me (and it did in 3-4 different games from time to times) it only affects *one* of the memory card, and at only one particular savepoint/time every tens of hours.

So, basically just save in memory card 2 instead <<
Pages: 1 2