..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Please help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some help, this has been bugging me for a while. Just need some help with two games.

Ratchet and Clank series

Garbage textures and huge slowdown. 0.9.9 Beta makes this even worse. Happens on all the games. Any fixes? Other than F9 because then it becomes unplayable.

Shadow of the Colossus

Need some help with frame-limiting. For my version it seems to be just stuck at 50 fps while the audio is fine the game is just slow. I can disable frame-limiting so it goes to 80-90 fps but it's a pain for it go normal-faster than I need every few seconds, also the audio is playing faster than it should. Also when I go into the options it seems that frame-limiting settings are locked themselves. Please suggest some settings for me to use or something.

Specs

CPU: i5 650 Dual core 3.2 GHz.
GPU: EVGA GTX 560 1gb.
8gb of RAM
if it plays fine at 50 fps, you might have a PAL version, which is coded to run at 50 fps, your system looks good, can you post screenshots of your Emu settings? and what you plug-in settings are? i know Rachet and Clank has issues but i don't have those games so i never read to much on them, just that software mode helps with the textures+^_^+ also you Emu log might help (just copy/paste that log of data when you start up, or where it lags)