..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Pcsx2 EE,GS Goes to 0% in Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
whell when i playing on pcsx2 after sometime pcsx2 stars to freeze and EE,GS goes to 0% frezes for 2 o 3 seconds and The Stars Again, THAT is realy anoying,happens alot when its on the FMV , oh and it frezes random. i dont know what to do! This only happen to me whit pcsx2 and jpcsp, but whit dolphin and others emulators and pc games this never happen

Also i dont use any Speed Hacks

Windows 7 64bits
intel core duo E8400 @ 3.00ghz
Nvidia 520 gt 2GB(sucks)
2GB Ram

i only play in Iso format

This wans't happening whit windows XP,vista, but whit windows 7 32 and 64 bits its seens that have that erro, and sorry for my Realy Bad english Sad
what game?

if EE,GS remains at 0% during emulation then it's your bad iso
All Games! Naruto ultimate ninja 5 Pal
Saint seiya the Hades Pal
Dragon ball infinite wolrd Pal
and Kingdom hearts II Final mix Ntsc-j
and also i tried on the CD but its the Same.

and dont remain to 0% its only when freezes the EE,GS goes to %0 and then when stars again EE,GS goes to any%
Are you running the games from their DVD discs?
Yes And not! Some games and others on ISO, But the Problem Remains. The is only one game that not frezees to much, kingdom hearts II its only frezes 3 or 4 time but the others like 20 or 15 random
Are you using PCSX2 0.9.8? Please post your emulator and plugin settings
Pcsx2 9.8 R4600

GS: Gddx 4600 SSE4 Native resolution My GPU sucks
PAD: LilyPad Svn(4510)
SPU2: SPU2-X
CDVD: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0 R4600
USB:USBnull Driver 0.7.0
FW:FWnullDriver 0.7.0
DEV9: DEV9null Driver 0.5.0

Whit the New version of Pcsx2 9.8 Svn 500+ i get minus Fps Than this version.
best to show the entire settings Emulation settings,speedhacks,Gsdx settings,Bios settings,CDVD settings,Clamping settings in pictures(Alt+Print screen...then paste on paint or photoshop)
this is the GsDX Setting. I have Speed hack disable. Oh And whit the Clamping on Normal is the Same. and if i Change the sound plugin is the same.
I highly doubt you own 4 ps2s, especially 2 from the same region.
Warned & closed for piracy