..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFX black scren I've tried other threads options still no luck :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get stuck at the part when the summoner is calling the dead at the port and I've set the clamp to extra perverse sign. I still have a black screen another suggestion I found was to get rid of microUV so I just disabled all speedhacks and still no luck. :C also Don't think it's the win 8 because I've used 6 other games with no problems :X thanks for the help Smile
SPECS
OS Name Microsoft Windows 8 Consumer Preview
Version 6.2.8250 Build 8250
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name MIAH-HP
System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard
System Model HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC
System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD Athlon™ II P360 Dual-Core Processor, 2300 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard F.44, 11/14/2011
SMBIOS Version 2.6
BIOS Mode Legacy
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.2.8250.0"
User Name Miah-HP\MIAH-HP\jeremiah
Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 3.74 GB
Available Physical Memory 2.20 GB
Total Virtual Memory 4.59 GB
Available Virtual Memory 2.43 GB
Page File Space 864 MB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware No
Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

I saw this post here in another thread: I have the 0.9.7 patch and the video was just tremendous! this led me to get the newest beta of 0.9.8 and the video problem went away but then i had this issue in kilika. Simple fix really, just copy ur mem cards folder into an old pcsx2 version directory, load the game, watch the scene with yunas dancing then once the u wake up in the inn, just save again and close program. Next copy the mem card from the PCSX2 program u just used and paste it over the mem card folder in ur newer emu. Start up the program, load your game and TADA! It works.

but I don't e any have any mem cards to use like him is there another solution?
this game is known to work from beginning to end in pcsx2 since 0.9.7
can you please post the emulog.txt you get after the crash ?
Sory it took so long for the reply http://pastebin.com/V42TE14g let me point out that I can still hear the waves and the in noise... oh and here is a picture of my black screen
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385...titled.png
try reloading from your last memcard save (NOT savestate) and see if it still crashees at the same spot.
I have a couple times :X
is it possible to be plugin setings? I edited al the plugins so the emulator is as fast as possible
if you set the speedhacks to agressive settings, this could be a cause.
try reverting to default settings if not done yet.
Else, this could be your DVD.
did you try with gigahertz dvd pluygin and the original (physical) game DVD ?
some points in FFX require changing the sign preservation iirc
(03-27-2012, 03:01 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]some points in FFX require changing the sign preservation iirc
no, they do not. I beat the game with clamps and ZERO and NONE. FRONT TO BACK. (recently, too)

Running under SuperVu will fix black screens. I'm unsure what causes the issues in microVU though
Quote:no, they do not.

For affected versions of the game, yes they do.
(03-31-2012, 03:50 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]For affected versions of the game, yes they do.

list them