..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem with PCSX2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi there i have a problem with the resolution and the lag i can only see half of the image in the game i have Win 7 ,Processor AMD Athlon™ 7750 Dual-Core 2.70 Ghz. I have 3.00 GB RAM,system type 32 bit system,My Video Card is ATI-Radeon X1600/X1650 Series.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
my version of pcsx is PCSX2 0.9.7 and the game is called Yu Yu Hakusho Dark Tournament
0.9.7 is deprecated.
use latest stable first.
I have installed the latest version of PCSX and i still have the same problem it is very slow and it only shows half of the screen :[Image: screen.jpg]
ok, try to give all the details you didn't give yet.

try software mode too
what do you mean software mode?? i am new i have installed pcsx for the first time^^'' i have installed pcsx from a tutorial on youtube it is random i did not add any modifications.
yu yu worked in HW mode last time I tried (granted is has been a while though)
(03-27-2012, 08:56 AM)Saiki Wrote: [ -> ]yu yu worked in HW mode last time I tried (granted is has been a while though)

yes it used to work for me 2 last time a friend configured my pcsx i had a different video card but it got damaged and now i have a different one and i hope it will work on this one too
what does GIFTAG warning, size exceeded VU memory size 400
this mean?
Pages: 1 2 3