..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX 0.9.9 disappears.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=31529]Hi guys, I need some help here!

I downloaded PCSX2 0.9.9 to test it, and it is really good, even better than 0.9.8 (in DBZ budokai tenkaichi 2)
After I've launched the exe, I saved it to the taskbar, i played it for a long time and then went to sleep, one day later i opened it again and it says that it can't find the shortcut, so i launched the exe again, but my saved data is completely gone..Sad(HAPPENED 2 TIMES)

How did this happen?
If I had to guess, I'd say it's your anti virus. Make an exception in sonar/scans to the pcsx2 root folder, and it should sort it.
Assume some of your automated schedule maintenance tool clean it away because PCSX2 will never delete itself and its folder. I have my PCSX2 folder on desktop and launch it from there, no prob so far.
well not to mention that there is no 0.9.9 actually. The SVNs are if I recall it correctly (I can be wrong ofcourse) based on 0.9.8 but with bugfixes and extra options to be able to play most games if your hardware is good enough on a decent fps.
oh yeah , it works now, but does someone know how to move the saved date from 0.9.8 to 0.9.9 ?

Nevermind Tongue2.
(03-31-2012, 10:41 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: [ -> ]well not to mention that there is no 0.9.9 actually.
svns are all labeled 0.9.9
well you know what I mean Saiki hehe Tongue
(03-31-2012, 10:58 PM)KameHameHa Wrote: [ -> ]oh yeah , it works now, but does someone know how to move the saved date from 0.9.8 to 0.9.9 ?

Nevermind Tongue2.

Just move the memory cards from the 0.9.8 folder into the 0.9.9 folder. So for me it would be "C:\PCSX2\memcards" is where my memory cards are, labelled "Memory Card 1.ps2" and "Memory Card 2.ps2" (I changed the names) copy that folder to the new PCSX2 folder.
(04-01-2012, 01:24 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: [ -> ]well you know what I mean Saiki hehe Tongue
No I don't, actually