..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Disc Fusion (Dragon ball z Budokai Tenkaichi 3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Budokai Tenkaichi 3 you have the option to play some special battles, which are in Budokai Tenkaichi 1&2, but that is possible if you place the CD in the ps2, i have the iso's from Budokai Tenkaichi 1,2 and 3, can i do this to ?
I'm not sure if you mean you download the iso's or that u created from your own disc, if you downloaded the games they won't give u any support, cause they don't support piracy Smile
(03-31-2012, 11:57 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if you mean you download the iso's or that u created from your own disc, if you downloaded the games they won't give u any support, cause they don't support piracy Smile

well, now he obviously not gonna say he downloaded it >.>
You'll be surprised how many people here actually say that they actually download it and if he won't say it, it's almost the same as saying he did download them. Eitherway it wasn't a pointing finger, just a harmless question Smile
DBZ-BT3 has the battles it its system, you just need save data to unlock those battles.
The disc fusion theoretically requires DVD from previous games to work, but changing discs doesn't work for this game in pcsx2, I made some cheats as a workaround which let's people use disc fusion without bothering to change the disc, couse the game was simply checking for the discs, not using anything of them, you can get it for a few different game versions here(same as in my sig;P), through you'll want to disable other cheats if you don't want them by editing the file before using it as it basically unlocks whole game and mods custom chars and other cheating stuff by default.

Edit: to be exact the patch-workaround for disc requirement of those game options, in my pnach files is labeled as "//No Disc Required for Disc Fusion".
Lol yes i downloaded them all, so i have to download the patches and where will i find the code?
Quote:Lol yes i downloaded them all

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.