..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Fatal Frame 3 Sound Error.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, Before i venture you anymore into my problem i would like to say i have a legitimate copy of Fatal Frame 3.

Okay, So. When i start the game everything is fine, But when i start a new game and the cut-scene starts, the background is fine. But the rain sound has so much static it's unbearable. I know my PC is fast enough to run the emulator.

I've tried to find a thread with a similar problem but i couldn't. I hope this problem can be helped.

Although here are my PC specs.

4 GB DDR3.
9400 GT 512 MB
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E6600 3.0 GHZ
Windows 7 64-bit

The frames are at a constant 40
+ FPS
Sorry for double posting, I know why it is doing that now though. It is running slow? Can anyone give me details why. And options that will make it run faster?
40fps is actually pretty bad, full speed is 60fps which I get with just 2.4ghz so maybe you should try one of the newer revisions. Also the prologue level is very GPU intensive so play that at native res
Okay i'll try your way! thanks!
I noticed a big speed improvement, Thank you!
Synce it depends which version ofcourse, now I do know that afaik there aren't any US or EU versions of the Fatal Frame games (I know cause I have a patched japanese version of Fatal Frame 4 for the Wii) but with PAL 50 fps is 100%. Smile
I thought my PC would be more then enough to run Fatal frame iii Though, i am a good bit dissapointed. Are there any other ways i can do to get a higher frame rate?

When i said i noticed a good fps boost, i did. Instead of 20 it increased to 30-40.
(04-06-2012, 08:20 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: [ -> ]Synce it depends which version ofcourse, now I do know that afaik there aren't any US or EU versions of the Fatal Frame games (I know cause I have a patched japanese version of Fatal Frame 4 for the Wii) but with PAL 50 fps is 100%. Smile
Fatal Frame 3 had a November 8th, 2005 release in NA. i remember renting it for my then unmodded PS2 so there are NTSC-U versions+^_^+
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_Frame..._Tormented