..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem with PCSX2!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
some games... after a minute ( 10-20 min ) i have a message not responding PCSX2, and automatically close the game and PCSX2.... what is the problem?? and how i can resolve it?? Thanks!
this is unnatural or probrably game incompability during the progress of the game.
post your emulog.txt and print screen the entire screen desktop then post your images.
(04-07-2012, 02:20 PM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]this is unnatural or probrably game incompability during the progress of the game.
post your emulog.txt and print screen the entire screen desktop then post your images.

[/code][/quote]
the emulog looks neutral
i think it's not the pcsx2's fault probrably it's your laptop.
1st we need to check the laptop's temperature.
use Coretemp to check the temperatures.
(04-07-2012, 02:43 PM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]the emulog looks neutral
i think it's not the pcsx2's fault probrably it's your laptop.
1st we need to check the laptop's temperature.
use Coretemp to check the temperatures.
run pcsx2 for 20 mins w/ CoreTemp in placed report back the current temperatures w/o closing pcsx2 after 20 mins.
(04-07-2012, 02:51 PM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]run pcsx2 for 20 mins w/ CoreTemp in placed report back the current temperatures w/o closing pcsx2 after 20 mins.

so.... i play for 20 min PCSX2... and dont have problem, i open and coretemp.... the difference its 5C temp for each
i wonder why went wrong???
is other games(except Dbz-bukodai 3) didn't suffer the same effect of the "not responding" state after the 20min. thing?
the problem to me is the dragon ball budokai 3.... but i play normally to dragon ball tenkaichy 3.... maybe is the game??.... if u have a site where i can download budokai 3 without problem... post it plz
Quote:if u have a site where i can download budokai 3 without problem... post it plz

No one will help you with warez here, it is against our forum rules so don't ask again.